Monday, September 12, 2011

I Heart Faces: Back to School

I posted last week some pictures I took of the boys going back to school but for the I Heart Faces challenge this week I am going to share my favorite of the bunch. I asked all the boys to line up and show off their new styling back packs, they were already done with taking the individual photos and so they got a little silly with this one. It makes me laugh and shows the crazy kids I live with everyday.
Enjoy!
And check out all the rest of this weeks challenge entries at

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

6 comments:

Leesha said...

gotta love the 'new backpack' excitement! :)

Christine said...

What a perfect boy shot! I really like the idea of shooting the backpack view-- what backpack they choose shows so much about "where they are" in their lives.

Unknown said...

This picture is so cute. It totally made me smile! LOVE it!

Tai Bender said...

too cute! :)

Teachinfourth said...

Boy, some of those expressions really say it all...

Terisa's Space said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha... so typical of all the boys... can't wait until Cloe is in there too!!! Love you all!! ;-)