Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Special Project Revealed

OK so I posted Here about some frustration I was having over Cloe doing her thing on a special project I was working on. Well I had managed to fix it finish it to the way it was wanted and after these past few months I can finally reveal what it was I was working on. I was doing a book cover for the book "Dragon Fury: Triple Dragon Suns" by Teriann Jackson found here on Amazon , or here on Chapters, or here on Barnes and Noble, and here on the Publish America Page.
She is a new Author out there in world of books.
She wanted a More eclectic art work That showed a child innocence to her dragons on the front cover. It was a challenge but I think it worked. I was a little upset about how the company did the lettering on it covering up on of the dragons heads which I think turned out the best.
Tell me what you think and check out the book.
There will be 2 more in the series coming out in the next couple of years.

1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I read this book! It's very good and worth every penny!