Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Favorite Song

OK by now I am sure you have come to realize I LOVE Music.. all kinds and I flip between favorites all the time. There are the classics that I put on and they just get me moving. Disney is always playing here in the house, sound tracks and such. The kids introduce me to new things all the time now that they are growing out of the little kid stage and into the teenage stage. I love that they have found the same love for music as I have.
Ben is more into video game songs dressed up and his favorite artist is Bass Hunter who is this Amazing Swedish artist.
Josh is more into groups like Nickleback.
Sam is completely into video Game songs Like those from Mario and it drives me CRAZY! 
Matt is into Pop music and his favorite right now is Selene Gomez which he has Cloe singing to and it is soo cute.
Tommy still loves the Wiggles but this song by China Anne McClain, which comes on a lot when he is watching his family channel shows, is his new favorite song. 
My new favorite actually came from watching America's Got Talent with my kids, Their favorite TV show until Canada's Got Talent finally airs on TV. I was one of the final 10 results shows where 5 of the acts move on and they get all these other amazing talents to perform and Demi Lovato came on to sing her new single Skyscraper. She is of course doing a come back after taking some personal time off to deal with mental heath issues that come from being a young star. I love that she was up front about these things and went for help before she became another Lindsey Lohan. Well What a song it is. I blew me away at how the meaning of the song was how you are strong no matter what anybody else says or does to you. Great inspiration. So it is now in our morning play list of getting up and getting out the door songs along with these ones I talked about before and a few select others like this one.
For now enjoy the music video Of Skyscraper By Demi Lovato

1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I love the song by Demi Lovato, she says a lot in this song doesn't she...