Monday, September 5, 2011

New Collection, Need Some Help

So a friend is down sizing a lot and has given Us (Cloe and Myself) her doll collection. They are beautiful and wonderful but I know nothing about dolls or how to find information about them. I know that most of these have numbers and names on the back but when I type it into google I get a bunch of eBay listings. So I am going to post pictures of them and if anyone knows anything about them or if you know how to find info about them please email me dyannel@live.com or post a comment (FYI comments are welcome even if you don't know anything)












1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I love these dolls! They are so pretty and wow they look good!! I hope you and Cloe keep them nice, indoctrinate her well to keep them beautiful and not play with them too hard... I love them!