Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 10: Spark



Day 10

What do you do when a day doesn’t start the way you want it?
Stare at the ceiling.
Seriously that is what I did for about 30 minutes trying to figure things out.
It feels like I take 3 steps forward and slide 10 steps back some days.
Today was one of those days.
I rolled with it and did other things instead.
I also was able to enjoy the company of new friends and neighbors as we came together to support one who lost everything.
After I walked back home, I helped Josh get the fire going again.
We used the coals from the previous fire to start the new one.
That really made me think how this day was full of sparks that have grown to flames.
So my pic is of the coal with the spark that started the fire.




I also wanted to share a pic of my ceiling I stared at for 30 minutes creating the spark to do something.
 It is not pretty, but it is mine.
One day pretty will happen.



This is one of the things I did.
Used a metal shelf, that use to have glass shelves, which have broken, and turned it into my indoor wood holder.



I also thought you might like to see the fire that came from the spark in the coal.
OK, maybe you don’t want to see them, but I happen to think fire is pretty so I am sharing them anyway. 




No comments: