Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 18: Just



Day 18

So it is one of those Just days.
Do you know what I mean?
You wake-up and it is a just get through everything that needs to be done so you can go back to bed.
My head is still hurting from the Big Boom on Saturday night and if I had my way I would have stayed in bed.
BUT…. I got up anyway.
I did make my kids clean all the junk they have been leaving in the car out before we left for school.
Cloe says that was unfair because she had skating this morning.
I called that motivation to get it done fast.
I just couldn’t take it anymore.
Then on the drive in it was foggy.
Pretty, but that made it a slower drive.
What do you think?



After getting the kids to school, and skating I went to just hang at my sister’s house.
We chilled there for a while until I had to go back to the school for a PAC meeting.

OK, side note here people, EVERY PARENT IS A PAC MEMBER IF YOUR KID IS IN SCHOOL!!
Seriously, if you want your kids school to be the best it can be, help out.
Even if you don’t go to every meeting, there is always something they could use help with.
It is not some special club, just go and be apart of what your kids do at school.
Side note done.

After the meeting with various exciting news and things, I take the kids and head home.
We get home and Josh is making dinner so I go and just lay in bed.
I just stayed in my room for the rest of the night.
It did get chilly in here so I pulled out the kerosene heater and just watched the flame dance.
I took a picture and thought I need to dust it after it cools back down.



Then I tried to see if I could get a computer version of a game my Aunt was playing while she as here.
It took forever to load and then let me down with nothing.




And now I write my blog, just getting it done.
So that is my Just day.
Have you ever had one?

No comments: