Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 9: Shopping



Day 9

So anyone who knows me, knows that I hate shopping.
No seriously, can’t stand it.
I am a go in, get what you need, get out kind of person.
It drives me batty when I go out with people who are shoppers.
I get antsy and anxious.
So what happens?
I marry a man who loves to shop.
I have sisters who love to shop.
My kids love to shop.
My Nieces really love to shop.
Even my friends love to shop.
I am surrounded by people who LOVE to shop!!
So what happens today after watching the movie with Sam for his next review?
That’s right, SHOPPING!
It wasn’t that bad. 
Sam wanted to spend the gift card he received for Christmas, so we that.
First I took my nieces to the fabric store to buy a new pattern for Phoenix.
We had fun looking at the different styles of skirts trying to find the right one.
Jordan, a sewing addict if given the chance, wondered the entire store checking out everything.
Phoenix did the same after finding a selection of patterns she wanted to look at.
The girls did find what they were looking for, and so much more.
Only the one pattern was bought, with plans to go back later for more stuff.
So today’s picture is of the girls looking through the pattern catalogs.



As a bonus fun, here is also one I managed to take of Jordan not liking one of the skirts.
She is so funny.
Love these girls!


No comments: