Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 21: Troublemakers



Day 21

So on a slightly funny side today I am going to post about the mini troublemakers at my sister’s house today.
The first is this little black brat named Trixie.
This little dog thinks you should give her everything she wants.
She is cute, but not so cute that I would give her it all.
Today she insisted she had to be up on the couch where I was.
This also gives her access to Tami’s bed and the new little kitten.
I pushed her stairs away so she would be stuck on the floor.
If the darn dog did not try to jump the distance.
I admit to laughing, a lot, every time she fell.
It was so adorable to watch, just don’t tell Trixie I thought that.

 
Speaking of little kitten, he is my next trouble maker.
My sister named him Prince George, only so that she can call him George, but say she has a Prince in the house.
He, like all kittens, is Curious.
He is also a little stubborn.
That is the case of him chewing the cord to the lamp.
He just thought is was the cat’s meow.
He is also cute.
Don’t tell him either because he does not need the same bloated ego Trixie has.

 
My last troublemaker for the day is this 14-year-old red head that just seems to be always around.
He kept insisting of irritating the animals.
He also makes the craziest jokes and stories you have ever heard.
It is like having him spin your head around 20 times with how dizzy his crazy logic can be.
Ok he is a big troublemaker, but I still love him.



The last set of troublemakers I took care of today is my pores.
Yep, I hate how they are always trying to get attention.
I gave them this punishment today.


It is really hard to eat like this FYI

No comments: