Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6: Sleep



Day 6

So I just reread my last blog post.
I wrote it at 11pm after a long day so I wasnt really thinking.
I should have gone to sleep.
Sleep is such a precious thing when youre a mother.
I am sure all mothers out there would agree with me.
So I should have gone to sleep instead of trying to rush and get things done.
There are a few sentences that really did not make sense.
I thought about editing the post, but lets face it, it was an honest representation of me at that moment so with all horror to my grammatically correct friends and family, it stays up.
I did say this would not be perfect as I am not perfect.
I even say in my profile I am not the best at grammar and spelling and it is worse when I should be sleeping.
Today I did laundry.
I have a good friend, Candi, who let me take over her machines for the day.
Because I have to cart my water in and pump it into the gravity fed system to do my laundry and 1 load is 6 buckets, it is hard to keep up on that chore out here.
I am very grateful for friends who help us out in small and big ways.
Sam came with me and ended up sleeping the entire day.
Josh likes to talk to him late at night and then early mornings make it a hard combo for Sam.
I let him sleep instead of going to school.
Like I said earlier, Sleep is precious.
So my pic for today is of Sam sleeping.
I should really take a page out of his book.


No comments: