Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 15: Visitor



Day 15

So I am sooo excited today!
My favorite Aunt has come for a weekend visit.
There is some business involved in this visit, but she is still here.
We set up a place for her to sleep and waited all night for her arrival.
We knew it was going to be late because she had to finish a few things at home first.
Well late is an understatement.
Some poor soul had an accident on the highway and she ended up on the wrong side of it.
There were a few hours added to her trip.
I left the outside light on and the interior doors so I could hear when she arrived.
Well about 2am I get a facebook message.
She is in PG, she missed the turn to my house.
Ooops.
She says she is going to rest and come back my way.
I have to get up in just a few hours to see what kids are going to school and drive them in.
I tell her to go to my sisters instead, she takes in lost people.
So she did.
So you can imagine how tired she must be from her adventurous drive.
I know I can.
So I am currently sitting at Tami’s house letting her take a nap.
And that is what today’s picture is.
My workaholic Aunt actually sleeping.
Checkout the puzzle my sister gave her for Christmas.


No comments: