Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 16: Party



Day 16

Today we celebrated My Neighbor Kylea and her husband Kyle son’s birthday.
Marcus turned one!!
He is adorable!
They are some of the first neighbors we met when we were looking at coming out here.
She runs the local post office so we get to visit every time we pick up the mail.
The kids were so excited to be invited to the party and I love every chance I have to visit with everyone.
I had asked her if it was OK to take pictures, and she said yes, so away I went.
I did not notice that there was no card in the camera until a lot later on.
So all the great pictures I took vanished into the electronic air.
I put a card in and did grab a shot of everyone just relaxing after the cake was served.
So that is today’s picture.



I also grabbed a photo of their friendly Stellar Jay cuddled up in the tree as I headed home so that is today’s bonus picture.
Enjoy.


No comments: