Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4: Studying



Day 4
 
Today I am focusing on my personal studies.

Every year I set a goal of reading through my scriptures but I have noticed that I have not really been studying them.
I have just looked at them as something to read through quickly as goes the usual challenge.
So this year I have decided to use the Seminary Student guide and actually study the scriptures again.
When to find time to do that has always been an issue for me.
This year I have everything put together in a bag and it comes with me wherever I go.
So my pic today is of
Day 3
Today I am focusing on my personal studying.
Every year I set a goal of reading through my scriptures but I have noticed that I have not really been studying them.
Just looking at them as something to read through quickly.
So this year I have decided to use the Seminary Student guide and actually study the scriptures again.
When to find time to do that is always an issue for me.
This year I have everything put together in a bag and it comes with me where ever I go.
So my pic today is of me studying in my car while I waited for Sam to get out of his movie class this morning in the awkward, yet amazingly easy to work with set up.
I had my computer with the workbook, inspiring music playing in the background, and my scriptures with binder and paper to make notes.
No more wasted time just sitting and waiting.

I had my computer with the workbook up, inspiring music playing in the background, and my scriptures with binder and paper to make notes.
No more wasted time just sitting and waiting.


No comments: