Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 13: Redemption



Day 13

So I had another chance to video Phoenix dancing for Tami.
This time I am going to use my new camera for the videos.
Now I have not used it for this before so I was nervous about it.
This time I have the camera set up in front of me so I can see the screen the whole time to make sure it is working.
Here is today’s set up.


 I DID GET VIDEO OF ALL HER DANCES!!
HURRAY!!
There were other challenges this time.
The camera comes pre-set to auto focus.
Now for picture taking I usually turn this off on the lens.
That Does NOT work for video.
So I keep playing with it in between her dances trying to find the right one for a set focus.
Some of the videos are just riddled with the camera going in and out of focus.
I figured it out by the last dance.
So I did not get perfect videos but I still got them.
The other problem was that they did not have Phoenix do her solo because there was a time constraint.
I was sad that Tami wasn’t going to see it.
I figure why not ask if I can have her do it afterwards.
What is the worse thing the teacher can do, Say No?
So I ask and guess what!
She said we could do that so I even have that on video without it auto focus problem.
Yeah for Me!!
I am redeemed from my previous days’ failure.
Still going to buy the DVD when it is available though.
Here is another picture of Phoenix during one of her dances.
This is from her performance with her club she set up at school called Midori Pop.

 

No comments: