Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 10

So today I just wanted to crawl into a deep dark cave by the end of the day and pretend I didn't have a head or exist. I felt like my head was going and still do feel like my head is going to explode. Now my day didn't start out that way. I woke up, worked with Sam on the rest of his homework and his spelling words now that they are giving them to him and got the kids off to school with a few problems along the way (some kids didn't walk properly on the way to school and were late) but all went good considering. I went to walk with Sandy at 10am with Thomas in tow who helped motivate us to walk faster and really get a good work out. I picked up lunch for the kids and dropped it off but it was while I was at the school that I could feel my headache coming on. By the time I drove the 6 blocks home I could hardly see and was sure I had jus had a bomb go off in my head. I tried to rest but that didn't work and finally had to take pain killers (I hate to take medication of any kind unless there is no other option). This all effected how I ate today... Not that I ate a lot of junk food, but that I didn't eat. Mike helped get food into me and keep me on track and I am so grateful that he is being so supportive. I went to cubs and enjoyed a few of the snacks we had for our welcome back to cubs/ post Christmas party as we were unable to do our party before Christmas due to illness. I came home and took a couple more pain killers and relaxed enough to be able to see the screen so I can post here but did not pull out my Art School supplies. I am hoping a good night sleep tonight will help me feel better tomorrow so I can get my schooling mostly done by the end of the day. I have to have the lesson in the mail by Monday to be able to say I completed that goal. Well off to bed and here's hoping to a full nights sleep.

No comments: