Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 9

Okay... I spent over an hour on the Wii boxing and playing tennis while the the kids went to bed and I am tired. That is a workout and it is fun. I am hoping that since I am using it as part of my exercise everyday that I will actually get better than my kids.... Maybe not. Those darn little buggers (said with love and affection... really) Had that game down pat in under an hour. Even Tommy can roll a couple of strikes in bowling while I am stuck getting spares. HOW DO THEY DO IT!!! Anyways I have a dream of being first place before summer.... I think Ben is my biggest challenge, wish me luck.

As for everything else I think I managed to stay pretty good today except for the fact that when I cam upstairs from putting the kids to bed and doing my Wii exercise I found out that I still have 7 points to use up for the day. Now I am wondering, If I am really not hungry for them do I still have to use them? I enjoyed Roasted Chicken for Lunch and Chicken Fajita for dinner with spinach. I didn't have a dessert nor an evening snack, but I really don't want them tonight. Hmmm Maybe I will just leave it since I did end up going over by the end of the night yesterday as Candi for Crop Club had made up a batch of my cookies (I make the dough for her so she can freeze it) and brought them with her. I only had one but this is pre recipe touch-ups so 4 points for one tiny cookie. I had only one but killed myself when I took the chicken out of the oven when I got home and could not resist that fresh warm goodness. I was cooking them so that we could use the meat for lunches today. The kids love it when I do that. Tep I think that is what I will do.. just not worry about it.

As for my Art.... well I did manage to pull the box out that it was in and look at it briefly. I think I will do the Wii in the morning tomorrow so that I can do school at night. I think a good balance back and forth might help... of course that would mean turning off my thursday tv shows I usually watch after cubs.... actually maybe I will skip the Wii tomorrow and do my schooling in the morning since I will spending 1.5 hours with the cubs tomorrow night and if we play a lot of running games I can get my fitness in then. Ok set... run with cubs at night, art school in the morning. Now if everything else in life came that easy ;o)