Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 24 and 25

Okay I started posting 24 last night and fell asleep on the keyboard so I am redoing it with todays where I don't have a million OOOOO's to delete LOL!

So yesterday I had an okay day but had to get past the worst junk food craving I have ever had, including when I was pregnant. Mike had picked up some lunch size chips for the kids at school and when I took a look at them each bag was worth 4 points and so I had a few with Tommy and the craving is gone. I was still able to stay with in my points and that is good.

As for today I have been having an emotional problem. I have been feeling sad all day and I am not 100% sure why. I haven't really wanted to eat much but I feel hungry all the time. I ate my food and still felt hungry and of course we have discovered I am an emotional eater so feeling hungry all the time and not wanting to eat has led me to snacking food. Now I have been pretty good, but I did go over my points a little because I enjoyed a Sugar Cookie made by Josh who was practicing for his valentines he is making for his friends. And of course I have chocolate chips for when I make some cookies for snacks. And even though I wasn't too bad I feel almost worst now because I feel like I let myself down. I have missed 2 posts and I seem to have stepped backwards. Maybe it is the birthday blues... maybe stress and feeling over whelmed as I deal with my sister asking to be able to stay here longer and I am not sure if the strain on the utility bills can handle it. Of course while this is going on Mike heads back to work on Wednesday which will mean I will be going back to handling this all on my own and with my camera broken my one way for creative expression that I could do during this crazy life of mine is gone. Then I read back on my thoughts and feel like I am a whinny brat who is selfish and wanting new toys like a camera when there are more important things that I need. Ugh this crazy emotional rollercoaster I seem to put myself on. Ok... I am going to shut my head down some how and go to sleep.... wish me luck.

No comments: