Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 3 and I am Cranky

Okay I don't know if it is just me or if everyone goes through this but I am annoyed today at having to weigh and measure my food. Or that when I pulled a meal I had precooked before I had started this program so I couldn't remember what I had put in it so I wasn't able to figure out the points for the meal so while my family sat and enjoyed it I had to make a second meal for me. After a long day I didn't want to cook and by the time the kids were in bed I was mad and sat down with a box of ritz crackers (the whole wheat ones so I was still kinda being good) and the last of my Philly light cream cheese and dipped them like I would chips. I felt better at first but then mad that I had let myself lose that control for a minute. I figured out how many I had eaten and probably over estimated a little and tracked it but I can't stand the feeling of not having control or freedom at the same time. I know it will get better but how do I handle moments like I had today better until then so that I don't feel like I am falling? Anyone have a miricle out there for me to spare? Ahh... oh well I will make it through this and I have still not gone over my points for the week so I am okay and after this I am going to go have a boxing match with Mike on the Wii and work in some activity points so I can have some extra and even better about myself. I am not looking forward to tomorrow when I have to attend a function at the school with the MLA there and all those goodies as we start the cities Smart Start Programs for the little kids officially. Wish me luck.

No comments: