Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 17

Well I am beat and should be in bed during this brief moment I actually have all my kids sleeping for the first time in the past week, but if I don't keep up with posting everyday here then I will have a greater chance of letting myself slide when it comes to the rest of my goals.

Today has been a very long day, We had 5 sick kids out of 6, flower deliveries in a car that someone vandalized the trunk lock too so we couldn't use the keys to open it and the auto locks fuze blew, and among other things I had to do Cubs today as well. I was so tempted to just call it off but I was glad that we didn't since we had a local CPR nurse in the ward come in and teach the boys. She will be returning next week so they will have their first aider badge. I took pictures and videos on my cell phone because my other camera has decided to really die instead of think about dieing. It was an interesting challenge to stay on track with all these things but I managed and that is good.

Now if I could say the same about sleep. I am use to not having much sleep but it does still slow me down and I have noticed that I am not getting in my exercise this week. I did however make plans to have the the other cub leader I work with help me find a good workout. She is into high training so I am sure she cn help me find the right stuff while keeping it interesting and free.

Well I am going to try and get some sleep even if it does end up being 5 minutes.. better than zero right ;o)

No comments: