Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 8 and the new weight......

So I am posting a little early tonight because I am heading out to a crop club for a couple of hours and I want to make sure I get this done. So today is Biggest Loser day and also my weigh in day. I like that I do this on Tuesdays because I have not only my good or bad news but also some inspiration to get me through the week. I have to admit that on tonight's show I was almost wishing that Joelle was the one going home because I am so disgusted in her lack of effort when there are people like me out here that would love to be in her place giving 200%!!! And then to be safe because the heaviest guy lost the challenge and has a 1 pound handycap and so he falls barely beneath her!!! He would of been safe if it wasn't for that... I am almost mad... She better take this as a wake-up call or she better be gone next week. I feel so sorry for Bob.

Ok that out of the way time to get on to my first week weigh in... so I started at 319.5 (as noted in the first post) and this week....(dramatic pause.. LOL) 313!!! I lost 6.5 pounds!!! I am so excited and pumped for this next week to keep this up!! I am going to keep this up. Get the exercise in more and keep better on track so that I can keep this going and pray that I don't hit the wall I have done in the past where my body panics and starts saving no matter what I do. I have faith that I can do it this time!!

I didn't get my measurements done today because apparently it was attacked by little hands and sissors so I need to go get a new. I will get that done next week then so that it can be added on to my tracking, plus it will help me know what new size to go shopping for this summer ;o)

As an extra note I have also included in ths weeks goals to get my first lesson finally completed in my art course I started last summer. I will keep posts about that this next week as well so that I can keep myself motivated and by next tuesday I will be putting it in the mail and starting on the next course and when I get my marks I will share them as well. I am going to be getting not only my body back but also my missing pieces so that I am a whole person when I finally accomplish my goals.

Well of to Crop club... note to self take some of my low point snacks so that I can fight the temptations of the sweets she always has out.