Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 23 and good news

So today is Wednesday and the day that my mom does her weigh in at the local weight watchers group because she needs the actual human boost every week to keep this going. If that works for her great, everyone is different. The thing is that she does not like to go alone and needs that little extra support and even though I am a paid online member I can not go sit in on the group lessons. So today she paid so I could go with her and since I am paying might as well use their scale and I found out that my sisters scale that I used yesterday because my mom was out of town is off ( even if it is digital) because I lost an extra 2.6 making my total this week 5 pounds and my total loss in the past 3 weeks up to 13.1 pounds!!! I am so excited!!! I celebrated with a night out at a Mary Kay party where I had a mini glam makeover. I don't like the mascara but the rest is really nice. No matter how good the products it felt good to be on the right track still. I didn't even really munch on the goodies because I felt so good. I split a butter tart with another person so that I wouldn't want one anymore. I have more hope that I might be able to lose the weight this time. I got back into walking today and I think next week will be just as good. Well off to wash all this stuff off my face and head to bed. A good night sleep would be great as I did not get one the night before.

No comments: