Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 22

Okay so if anyone knows their numbers they noticed I missed day 21.... well I got lost in the TV movie "The Last Templar" and when it was over I crashed in bed and didn't think about my post until this morning but didn't have time as I was working in the flower shop this morning helping out with the arrangements while Sharon is out of town. I had a blast in the shop and I think my arrangements turned out ok although I was stressed about if I was putting to many flowers in for the value ordered or if I wasn't putting in enough. I think I will put more effort into learning that part of the flower business.

Anyways for those math buffs out there yes today was also weigh in day. Actually you don't need to be a math buff. just a Biggest Loser fan and you would know that today is the day I weigh myself as well. So do I drag it on and make everyone wait until the end to find out what my week was like or just jump to it...... ok I am jumping... Literally jumping!!! My weight today is 309lbs meaning my weeks loss is 2.4 lbs and my total to date is 10.4 LBS!!!!!! I love that I have hit that mark already and that so far I have not gone into the panic mode. I have been taking exercise slower than I use to and I don't know if that is good or not but I am going to be picking that up more this week. I think my goal will be to make sure I do my walking everyday but to also get 30 minutes hard work in on the Wii. I am excited that maybe this time things are going to be different. This time I might be able to reach my goals... It makes me happy and more motivated. Maybe I don't need the biggest loser ranch after all.

Well my nightly wake-up call has come early. Poor little Cloe is teething hard and just can't sleep through it even with pain killers. My heart aches for her right now. I wish I could make it better.

No comments: