Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 14 and I am nervous

So tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am really scared at what the results are going to be with how bad of a week I had this time. It started out well but I lost it half way through. I didn't get my exercise in for the day and of course you already know I blew my other points from the workouts during the rest of the week. I wish I could see into the furture so I could ease my mind a little but I can't so I wait... oh the agony they must go through on the biggest loser every week waiting for weigh in day. However as on edge as I am about that I had a really good day food wise and will now get the chance to sit down with a big bowl of low fat buttered popcorn with my hubby and enjoy a movie. Which one or kind I don't know yet. As for my other goal, I have started my final drawing lesson 1 with my art class but it is a lesson on accuracy so it is driving me nuts trying to make sure I have it right. I am hoping I will have it done and sent off by the end of tomorrow but I am not so sure right now. We will have to see how that goes. Well off to movie night. Wish me luck for the weigh in.

No comments: