Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 18

Well I am really late posting tonight but I enjoyed a night out with the girls doing some scrapbooking. I made a cute little new album that I will be giving to my Mother-in-Law for Valentines day. But I cam back late and couldn't get on my own computer for posting because it was put away in the room where Cloe is sleeping and I am hoping she sleeps through the night tonight. I did enjoy a handful of party mix that was made up for snacking there, but I was smart and planned for it and I did not go over my food points for the day. I have been doing my best to be good with that this week especially because tomorrow I have a date night with my hubby to go to a local restraunt and watch an improv show. I am soooo excited and I want to be able to enjoy some of the apps they will have there. I have even gone as far as checking out the menu for the place today and make sure that I know what they serve and what the guess for the points value for those foods are. I think I am prepared for my date night and that will take a lot of the stress away so I can enjoy the evening. I think a good night sleep will help as well. So I am going to head off to bed and dream (hopefully) of both. Have a good one!

1 comment:

angel56 said...

Hi Dee, Sorry I haven't commented lately, so I thought that I would comment tonight. I am so glad that we have hooked up together, in this journey of ours. I cannot wait to see the the beautiful butterfly that is waiting to imerge in that beautiful body of your.
Good luck
Have fun tonight!
Love from angel 56