Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 7 the night before.....

So tomorrow I have to weigh myself and see how I have done for this first week. With all the ups and downs I am not expecting a big change. Plus I woke-up again not feeling well and so again I didn't make my own meals and such. I did watch the points better and did not go over today but I did not get the full portion of veggies in or drink all my water. I am sure tomorrow will be a better day in regards to feeling better so keeping on track will be better. Also tomorrow I am going to do my measurements so that every 2 weeks I can see if I have much change there as well... that might be what gets me through the low weigh loss weeks. I am going to start walking around inside CN center tomorrow as well with Sandy. It is free and that is a price I can afford right now and I am sure that it will help with everything. I can't wait for the snow to melt so that I can do my walking and get my bike out. But I need to look at what I can do now and this works. Ok.. my head is still light so this is a short post... also I just noticed that I am all over the place in my thoughts so I think I need some extra sleep... poking stick to get Mike up when kids call in the middle of the night here we come.

No comments: