Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 11 and I gave in to the cookie monster with in

Okay so I mentioned before that I make what I consider the best Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies EVER and smart little me keeps a thing of made up dough in the freezer so that when we need cookies for lunches or the kids want to make a sweet snack they can. Now unfortunately I am addicted to these cookies and depending on how many we cook up with a batch they go for 4-5 points EACH!!! When I cook them just casually I can sit down and have 6 or more right our the oven with the soft gooey chocolate melting all over my fingers and making a big yummy sticky mess. Now I have worked on the recipe and have a few ideas on how to make it lighter but I haven't had the chance to go out and buy the supplies yet and tonight when Josh made up 2 dozen cookies I lost it and ate 4... that's right 4!!!! And with the size josh made them it used up 21.5 POINTS!!! So I have officially gone over my points by double what I am suppose to have each day just by enjoying cookies. Oh if only I had more self control when it comes to hot warm gooey cookies so that I could of at least stopped at one. So if I gain 20 pounds this week I am sure it will be all cookies and I can't say that I would really complain other than I am trying to lose it. I guess tomorrow I will have to buckle down with the recipe fix up so I can have my cookies and not feel guilty afterwards. I was great with my exercising today. I walked around the CN center and I moved boxes today to get some good movement in. I read some more in my Art lesson, but I need to find a quiet area to do the work.. I am starting to think I might be able to get that goal complete by next tuesday like I planned. Anyone have some suggestions on how to find a quiet place in a house of 10 people? That is the trick.. we have a small house with too many people and no free space. I wonder if I get some divders if I can create a small spot in my bedroom just for me... I don't know, something to think about. Well here I go to try and earn back some of these points I spent today with extra workouts on the Wii. Wish me luck.

No comments: