Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2

So I have come to decided that I am a Night time Eater/ Snacker. I think it must be because the house is quiet from the kids going to bed and I can finally focus on me. Now most days I end up missing meals during the day as I don't have time to think about hungry I am. Now I do with the program but Habits over 11 years have been formed and tonight even though I wasn't particularly hungry I felt like I needed to snack. I probably could of resisted more but at the meeting I went to with my Mom today (her car was in the shop and needed a ride so I joined in) they said you shouldn't fight those feeling that what the weekly points were for so I gave in a little to a few crackers with light cream cheese and 3 (yep only 3 ) mint Kisses. It was went I sat down at the computer and saw that I had forgot to put away one left over bowl of the chilli I had made for dinner sitting on the table I lost it and said that's it I am going to eat. so I had a second bowl of Chilli and I feel better now and no longer have that craving but I have only half my extra points left for the rest of the week. I think I need to either plan better so I have extra points for this time of night or try to get my body on a better schedule. So the at the end of the night I had used 50.5 points for the day and I am suppose to try to stick to 38. Thank heavens for the extra 35 for the week but I need to make sure I don't use them all at once if this is the way I am going to eating. Well off to Bed. I am hoping for a good nights sleep tonight so that I have more control over my body tomorrow, as I am sure sleep deprivision is probably one of the main causes in my body`s low balance.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can completely relate to night time snacking. I love to snack while I watch TV or read a book-it's one of my worst habits. Plus with being sleep deprived right now all my body wants is carbs and sugar and I'm not fighting those cravings really. Best of luck with the rest of the week! I'm rooting for you!