Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 19 redone :o)

So I am here in our hotel room after a really good night sleep for the first time in a long time. I have my sisters little notebook so I wasn't having to take my bigger one for doing my weight watchers tracking or my blog post so that even with a night out I don't fall short of my goals. Well she has been having troubles finding the right keyboard language so that she can use the right keys and if you look at the post I tried last night some funky letters came up. I spent some time this morning and I think I have fixed her problem.... we will have to wait and see but I can post so that is good.

So yesterday was a long day. I was so excited about going out that it seemed to me that everything was taking for ever and that the minutes were hours. The kids seemed extra whinny and I thought for sure I was going to lose my mind before I could even get to the evening. I was extra careful with what I ate making sure that I would be able to eat what I wanted at our dinner and show. I wanted to make sure I would be able to enjoy the evening without any worries and it worked. We went to dinner with friends where I was able to enjoy steak and baked potato with all the toppings and then we headed over to the Waddling Duck for a night of Improv and dessert. I had the best brownie and ice cream treat and laughed until my entire body ached. It was soo much fun and not once did I have to worry or even think about how all of this would effect my goals because I had preplanned for it. It was GREAT!! The next Improv night is in March and I am looking forward to going again and enjoying myself more because I know I will be fine. I am actually looking forward to my weigh in this week because after a bad week last week and the struggles I went through I have done 100% better this week.

Ok I have done better with the food.... exercise that is a whole different matter. Trying to find the time between all I do to fit in the extra exercise has been hard. I didn't make it for most of my walks with Sandy so far and that makes me sad. I am hoping that with a better plan in place that we can fix that problem for next week and start really getting ourselves on track. For now I am going to pack up our stuff (the great part of being in a hotel in the same city you live.... not much luggage) and get ready to head home so we can get the kids and ourselves ready for church. I want to sent a big thanks out to Tami for giving us this night. It really means a lot to have you as a sister who is willing to do things like this.. even when it involves 8 kids ;o)

No comments: